The Generac PRO Power Grader features a powerful electric motor and precise remote control, lowering stronger-than-steel teeth at the touch of a button. The rechargeable battery—charger included—can be easily removed in the off-season, no tools necessary. And thanks to the easy hitch, maintaining smooth gravel parking lots will be a breeze.
- Powered, Cabled Remote Control: Rechargeable battery, powerful electric motor, and precise remote control raise or lower the teeth with the touch of a button.
- Tungsten Carbide Scarifying Teeth: 10 times harder than steel. Same material used on mining equipment to cut through solid rock.
- Rechargeable Battery: Easily removed without tools to bring indoors during the off-season. Charger is included.
- Easy Hitch: Comes with both a pin hitch and a ball hitch connector.
- Powered Actuator: Powerful actuator provides a 4 in (10.2 cm) stroke, raising the teeth from 4.5 in (11.4cm) above the surface, to 9/16 in (14.3 mm) below the surface. Steel box housing shields it from the elements and kicked-up debris.
- 60 in (152 cm) grading width.
- Grading depth is adjustable from the tow vehicle using the cabled remote control.
- 14 carbide-tipped grading teeth to loosen hard-packed dirt and gravel.
- Rear leveling blade spreads material evenly.
- Reversible grading board with toothed or flat edge.