The Generac PRO Tow-Behind Mower, with its powerful Generac G-Force engine, offers a floating, mulching deck for precision across all manner of terrain and protection against damage to the drivetrain. Capable of mowing up to 2 acres per hour, the Tow-Behind mower also offers a remote control for engaging and disengaging the blade from the driver’s seat. It is the top choice for projects large and small, thanks to its big-appetite brush bar, which feeds vegetation under the deck where it is swiftly mulched.
- Generac G-Force Engine: Powerful, easy starting engines make our tow-behind mower the natural choice for any task, and are designed for long life.
- Floating Deck: Assists in accommodating high points, minimizes scalping, and protects the drivetrain from damage.
- Tool-Free Height Adjustment: Quickly adjust mowing height from 4.0–7.5 in (10.2–19.1 cm) with two easy turning hand cranks.
- Pivoting Blades: Help absorb impact when hitting an immovable object, to protect the mower’s blade, spindle, and engine.
- Remote Control: Engage and disengage the mower from the driver’s seat of the towing vehicle.
- Chain Debris Guard: Designed to help stop material from flying forward.
- Wide Mowing Path: Offset frame design mows outside of track width with a wide 44 in (112 cm) mowing deck, making easy work of mowing along foundations, fence lines, and other obstacles with precise control.
- Big Appetite to Mow and Mulch: A 2.75 in (6.99 cm) thick steel frame acts as a brush bar, pushing over saplings, brambles, and other vegetation before feeding it under the deck where it is then efficiently mulched and left behind.
- Offset Mowing: 2-piece tow bar offsets the mowing deck to the left or right, allowing for mowing right behind the tow vehicle.
- Mowing capabilities of up to 2 acres (0.81 ha) per hour (varies with conditions).
- Towable with most vehicles, including ATV, UTV, or tractor.
- Driver-controlled remote control mowing.
- Large deck for efficient mowing.
- Tool-free height adjustment.