Generac’s PRO 26” Field and Brush Mower, with its powerful Generac G-Force engine, was tested extensively to ensure top performance under tough conditions. The power steering allows for easy maneuverability, while the gear-drive transmission leaves your hands free to steer. Designed for years of maintenance-free use, the PRO Field and Brush Mower processes yard waste into fine mulch and with the puncture resistant tires, brush mowing has never been easier.
- Generac G-Force Engine: Powerful, easy starting engines make our field and brush mower the natural choice for any task, and are designed for long life.
- Power Steering: The disc brake system provides power steering. Each wheel is equipped with a hand brake, allowing for easy maneuverability.
- Superior Mulching: The mower deck processes grass and brush into a fine mulch, eliminating windrows typically produced by side-discharge mowers.
- Gear-Driven Transmission: Geared transmission locks in the ground speed, leaving your hands free to steer the machine across uneven terrain. Choose a fixed pace from three forward gears.
- Large Lugged Tires: Puncture resistant, lugged treads on big tires (18 in x 6.5 in x 8 in [46 cm x 16.5 cm x 20 cm]) pull the mower over and through most terrain.
- High-Performance Blade Spindle: Integrated into the deck housing, the 1.375 in (34.9 mm) thick cast iron spindle with oversized double sealed bearings is designed for vibration-free performance to provide years of maintenance-free use.
- Commercial Grade Electric Clutch: The self-adjusting clutch is designed for easy access and quick attachment swapping. No cables to stretch, or idler pulleys to get out of adjustment. Extensively tested for the tough jobs.
- Built to Take a Beating: Framed in heavy-duty, powder coated, laser cut steel, and featuring reinforced key stress spots to provide reliable operation for years.
- Adjustable Handlebars and Ergonomic Control: A comfortable working height is important, especially when traversing rough terrain. Controls are integrated into the grips for operator comfort.
- 26 in (66 cm) mowing deck for cutting extra tall and dense growth down with ease.
- Puncture resistant, lugged tires provide maximum traction on soft ground and side slopes.
- Power steering for better maneuverability.