The Generac PRO Chipper is ideal for tackling all your shredding needs, from leaves in the yard to branches in the driveway, with no force-feeding required. The Pro-Spec™ chipper knife makes quick work of yard waste and is capable of creating mulch for composting or tilling into soil. Equipped with Generac’s G-Force engine, the Generac PRO Chipper can be towed using an ATV, UTV, or riding mower* to wherever it’s needed—at speeds up to 45 mph.
*Follow all local laws and regulations for lighting prior to towing the unit.
• Generac G-Force Engine: Powerful, easy starting engines make our chipper/shredder the natural choice for any task, and are designed for long life.
• Self-Feeding Action: With a large, vertically oriented hopper and precisely-angled heavy-duty chipping knife, branches are reduced to wood chips in no time. No force feeding required!
• Oversized Hoppers: A shredder hopper opening of 20 in x 18 in (51 cm x 46 cm) is big enough to take multiple stalks up to 1.5 in (3.8 cm) thick. The chipper opening of 9 in x 13 in (23 cm x 33 cm) takes on branches up to 5 in (12.7 cm) in diameter.
• Road Towing Capable: Road towing equipment is standard, including a ball hitch, tow bar, safety chains, fenders, and DOT approved tires. Goes wherever the work is, rated at speeds up to 45 mph (72kph).
• Pro-Spec™ Chipper Knife: High-carbon/high-chromium forged alloy tool steel provides a durable, sharp edged chipper knife that quickly eats through yard waste.
• 48 free-swinging hammers chip through lighter materials, such as leaves, sticks, and other yard and garden waste—up to 1.5 in (3.8cm) thick.
• Large, vertically oriented hopper to handle large feeds.
• Creates a fine mulch perfect for composting or tilling into soil.
• Includes side chipper chute to demolish branches up to 5 in (12.7cm) in diameter.
• Towable at speeds of up to 45 mph (72 kph).*
• Easily towable with an ATV, UTV, or riding mower.
• Big, pneumatic 16.5 in (42 cm) tires provide a smooth ride.
* Follow all local laws and regulations for lighting, prior to towing the unit.